Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wireless Projector Windows

loneliness.

I must have gone mad to gobble up so much passion alone. Our search
just limited to the company being able to sleep without a pillow. A mere presence which eschews the loneliness that we stuck in, just that. The desperate search for ways not to think too much, talks in which when a face disappears always get another taking its place, and why all eyes blessed just got tired of being in his small damp prison. They scream as it leaves them voice.

The reality moving faster than us and make progress. Who's why I want to hold hands without hesitation, who dragged me in a race that only makes sense ephemeral shadows drawn on the ground. And so even want to stop knowing that who will hold the other end of the rope, with whom it can get tense and that the earth stops rotating. I want to hug, I kiss, I want a shoulder on which to sleep, I want my pictures to my hands. Everything is now reduced to an impalpable and soundproof Big Bang trapped in another world, and I like a shadow I wander in search of a voice to entertain me for a few minutes. Anything goes, any Something is good if the smaller form is giving me and releasing a need for love that has been entrenched in the soul.

And I ask you something: do not forget me, please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment