Saturday, January 1, 2011

How To Make Dvp Sr200p Multi Region

I guess I have to say ... Happy New Year to all. Flow

is easy to lose something before even touching it. Then only is the happy imagination. And you know what I means a greater pain? So I can not teach what I learn. And when you can be too built up, too many things to talk about, too many details that show, and no time. Why, you know? I want to show something.


pretend to be good, but in the silence I burn inside. And it ends where it begins youth loneliness. So many plans ... many dreams. Vanished from one day to another, with a mallet hitting the air dense, insistent and too fleeting, fast. No one has in mind that I do NOT want to move on, this whole story hurts and burning me with exaggeration.
"Christmas Eve, New Year? There are more than nonsense. Consumerism and a false idea of \u200b\u200blove and reunion with loved ones. But always, always, poor people, and sometimes even hate those who are both among themselves and that do not support the smiles and the long evenings bound by an absurd social convention.

Besides all this, I need a little more air to live. I have reached the point of my rejection by the timing and the stupid rules about what is right and what is not. I have my own opinion about everything that is capable of it, and I do not care if it is not always shared. On the rare occasions that I have, I will not stop breathing at five in order to generate oxygen at six.
Nevertheless, I will continue to wallow in an image miserable and decadent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment