Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Saudi Arabia Sword Palm Tree Pendant

And if the only choice is impossible. Today

I can not sleep, it's horrible. I lie in bed and close my eyes, but my thoughts are a little girl who just learned to walk. The lids, sealed tightly, begin to mourn. Wet eyelashes were wet face, wet neck and my hands in a desperate attempt to stop the storm. I soak my body from them, and open my eyes, to force, to join and be able to stop drowning in my own anxiety. I'm in bed, and my whole body shakes. Turn on the light, look for a book, try to calm down and concentrate on his lyrics blurred, with care not to spill on him the proof of the crime. With the muted sobbing, back to close it and give him a second chance to my pillow. But the process begins again.

And the awakening is even worse. My conscience becomes suddenly frightened by a nightmare that I will not even remember, and during the first minute my thoughts and began a frenzied race to the outer part of my interior. I have not yet built and have already dropped the first and unconscious tears this day.
thus leaving salty drops on the floor of this house as stones to be show me the way back, breakfast, get dressed and try to convince me that I must stop mourn to go out in reality. And I run, why I'm late, with swollen eyes for nights that are good for nothing, with a knot in my stomach that seems to swallow me inside. Dizzy from lack of sleep and the head or feel it, spend the day hiding, crying, calming and falsely quick smile, make-up, running, crying and washing my face. And night is coming again ...


will not be your first kiss.
The strong passion has destroyed us.
This will hurt much and too long.

(up soon).

0 comments:

Post a Comment