Monday, February 7, 2011

Nordic Ware Gingerbread Cake Recipe

escape me. Deceiving

.


Today I run away with anyone who offered me eternal embrace with your company. I went to the perfect light of the lake in the valley formed by two mountains, the magnificence of fantasy, where Olympus is hidden to human eyes. Being a speck of dust in the unspoiled landscape, be cautious in their movements and silent in his breathing. With hundreds of tiny birds flying sky high and the water snoring on my lap, I noticed the smooth slopes and questions. I remembered that some days had flown, he had smiled at the birds from inside your vee immigrant. I remembered my stomach hurt with the intense rays of the sun, I remembered having laughed at the moon for nights on end.


I turned toward the water, and my eyes blinked in a move that it was unrealistic to me, that was a copy of the blue and gold mirror. It was she, that when opened, blinded me, and I left convinced that it had mad scared. But, stubborn, leaned back my body to the deep void, without fear of falling on it. I noticed something strange My face had changed since the last time I'd seen in a mirror. And only then, desecrating the silence of the place, a gasp came out of my stomach and twenty black butterflies tore, without pity, clothing and skin. Fell into the lake, becoming progressively, with the imminent fall to the water of a new dam, the transparent blue on a black impenetrable.

waking this morning, the sheet covering me had disappeared into the ground and my body was wrapped in a cold sweat. I looked at my stomach: a scar about an inch break in the far right, his usual smooth. I woke up in time to see as a last and small black wing sealed the wound and dark particles melted in my eyes tired.


(AM)

0 comments:

Post a Comment