Monday, April 18, 2011

How To Figure Out A Combo Locks Combo Casehard



I'm older. Grow and grow, just like you, that she, as the latter. I spend my hours in the glass cage, or running street. Every day is torture keyless are times when I get old too fast. My legs are no longer strong, my eyes stop to have that something, my body ceases to be flexible and fast. No. I burned too many lives long ago, and the last thing you want is to be alone.



I think there comes a time when you can entertain in dissect different parts of your journey, something really simple at this age, with changes in school and school changes. In this way, my last step would be considered two years, a time that I turned upside down three, four, five times. I dare say it has created 75% of my final character, which is that when I was stuck, sleeping, stop. Slowly begin to walk.
They are the blessed sun and the free time sounds like the prelude to his foot off the last step of the building. At the end of the day, I think here I can not get anything new, touch switch. I hope not take too long for the large number of voices and sounds are only part of what will be my memories. And I take charge of, among all, what interests me most. As I did once.

And now I have something new ; a worn sneakers . I learned to smile a lot when I'm wearing, and I managed to feel part of something. Is this not one of my goals? Of course it is, little by little they are revealing things I pursue. And so the fear is to stay away watching how I learn to be happy when I dance together in front of a child caught under the sun and wind. Going to give me a fit of laughter and no one can get to stop jumping like a child learning to walk.

Innocent, small, as I like to be a really fragile state of mind and a thousand birds on the head. I'll get stronger as the princesses game. I keep waking up with a desire of wanting, wishing that I want, that I get kisses, hugs I get. I keep talking about as usual but with different words, but sometimes I talk too much and start to be a copy horrible, yes, horrifying, and ugly is the word.


to open the curtain while I put the crown.

(AM)

0 comments:

Post a Comment