Thursday, March 10, 2011

Two Palm Trees And 2 Swords

Revealing identities.

ada C night bells deafening silence, during every evening the blanket is folded into place.
time drags us, separates us plant thousands of lives every second that the young souls walk. They, who are full of romantic intensity spots, which sounds like no one else can, that love and nobody else knows. who are strong in sound crazy, inexperienced and thirsty.
And so, my view is no longer the same as when I left. I find that when I dance alone my punches are stronger and more accurate. I remember that your lips are not going to be surprised each change, you are not going to smile to the beat of my smiles, you will not see my eyes are now or how they will tomorrow. No longer will you rub my retinas tired of looking without seeing anything. More.and never know I look like a crazy looking gestures in the air, and I know that only I know what I want, and I know that everything is only in my dreams.


0 comments:

Post a Comment