Friday, November 5, 2010

Messy Pattycake Online

53.

No, no and no. Nothing can break now. I never forméis a weak personality.


detected While certainly now my problem is that I confuse anger with pain. When the voice is too soft, it runs the risk that long to become an annoying hiss attention. Too basic care, unable to overcome the barrier of the horizon to understand something else. A look that is without a mind that relates.
And so, my screams become interior tears lacking time to raise his voice. No more pretend to be a poor shadow is tired of being ahead of the crowd.



should be stronger, really meaning to. Please every idiot if you are still able to see the clouds of heaven and do not plan to waive the privilege. Should answer, say what I think though offended, stop processing all in a layer just finding pores that penetrate. Responding to the criticisms, and the indirect attack.


should really meaning to, I think why not betray me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment